At Francis Neary CPA PC, a CPA firm established in 2003, we focus on developing a strong, personal relationship with all our clients. We have a reputation for providing financial guidance and strategic support to help your business improve productivity, increase profitability and minimize taxes. But we are more than the average accounting firm. We are also your neighbors in Long Island and we care about our community as much as you do. With more than 2 decades of experience in financial and accounting industry, Frank guides small businesses, individuals and their families with tax and financial planning.
- Certified Public Accountant and a Registered Investment Advisor.
- Licensed Insurance broker in the areas of Health and Life as well as Property and Casualty.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers
- A Diplomate and member of the American College of Forensic Examiners International.
- Member of the American Business Association, Financial Planning Association, and National Association of Tax Planner
- PitBull Tax Resolution Expert
- Serves on the Board of Directors of a 501(C)3 Charity.
We'd like to provide you with an opportunity to get to know our staff as well as our firm's values before you come to see us. The following pages should give you an idea of what we're all about. We hope you enjoy them!